In the split second between maternity leave ending and my layoff, I am back at work (for two weeks). Grandma graciously offered to come take care of Babel while I was packing up my office and finishing up files. She has helped TONS with everything, but particularly with naps (disregard the picture of Abel sleeping on her.... it was a fluke ;). I can finish up work with my mind at ease- knowing Abel is soaking in the Grandma love at home.
While I am sad to be leaving a job that I love, I am more sad about the infant mental health services that will no longer be available to maltreated children through Kempe. On the other hand- I am thrilled to be able to spend time at home with Mr. Snickers for the foreseeable future!
abel looks like a mini version of your dad in the flying picture.
ReplyDeletesara- i totally agree! when he was first born i chalked it up to the common baldness. now i realize he is just "mini-jim".
ReplyDelete