This is Abel. Look at him. Watch him grow. Love him.
sooooooooo cute! what a great video to start my day!-Chris La Barbera
He looks like he's 19! So cute!!1 Miss you guys!!
Those giggles are Oh so great :) I love how he's talking and pointing too!! I think he and Reagan speak the same language.
I love the way Abel taunts you to start the cycle. He is a showman for sure.
That is a laugh that melts away the memories of all those sleepless nights!
sooooooooo cute! what a great video to start my day!
ReplyDelete-Chris La Barbera
He looks like he's 19! So cute!!1 Miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteThose giggles are Oh so great :) I love how he's talking and pointing too!! I think he and Reagan speak the same language.
ReplyDeleteI love the way Abel taunts you to start the cycle. He is a showman for sure.
ReplyDeleteThat is a laugh that melts away the memories of all those sleepless nights!
ReplyDelete