this was a special trip to see ed's kubota. it did not disappoint!
Also included, but not captured on film: loving Grandma, Grandpa and Auntie Em, trying to feed the cat, visiting Ithaca (twice) and Rochester, hanging with his NY buddies Jack and Reagan, mastering the use of a fork, getting really dirty, sleeping well, and happily running the show.
With Grandma and Grandpa and Auntie Em, it was like having three extra caregivers at all times! Mike and I even got to go on some destination dates (for more than 2 hours) while Grandma put Abel to bed in an ASTONISHING 10 minutes.
I love this family so much, and we all missed them immediately upon walking through ROC airport doors.......
(Also.... Mike had a great guitar show at Heltzberg, selling a guitar with in the first few hours of the doors opening!)
With Grandma and Grandpa and Auntie Em, it was like having three extra caregivers at all times! Mike and I even got to go on some destination dates (for more than 2 hours) while Grandma put Abel to bed in an ASTONISHING 10 minutes.
I love this family so much, and we all missed them immediately upon walking through ROC airport doors.......
(Also.... Mike had a great guitar show at Heltzberg, selling a guitar with in the first few hours of the doors opening!)
No comments:
Post a Comment