Abe is seriously cruisin.
He spends his days crawling around, trying to chew on stuff that shouldn't go in his mouth, and charging at inanimate objects with obvious glee. Today I watched him do a super skillful maneuver where he used the diaper bag to push himself up, and then wobbly stood, holding on to a chair.
Favorite foods this week: CANTALOUPE, which he eats like he's a wood chipper on fast speed, pesto and crusty bread, butternut squash, and sweet potato pancakes.
Tomorrow we head to the pool, where Abel takes his third "swimming lesson". I use these quotes purposefully and correctly. He likes the water- and really enjoyed when Chris and Sara joined him in the pool last week. His favorite parts seem to be holding on to the side of the pool, putting his face under water, and "jumping" in.
Also discovered the baby swings at the park. Amazing that I didn't realize they existed until another mom suggested I try him out. As I have said before- I feel like I churn out about one creative or new idea per week with this whole "mom" thing. Apparently, swings at the park hadn't made the cut. As you may have predicted: Abel "The Thrill Seeker" Fitzsnider LOVED swinging.
Favorite foods this week: CANTALOUPE, which he eats like he's a wood chipper on fast speed, pesto and crusty bread, butternut squash, and sweet potato pancakes.
Tomorrow we head to the pool, where Abel takes his third "swimming lesson". I use these quotes purposefully and correctly. He likes the water- and really enjoyed when Chris and Sara joined him in the pool last week. His favorite parts seem to be holding on to the side of the pool, putting his face under water, and "jumping" in.
Also discovered the baby swings at the park. Amazing that I didn't realize they existed until another mom suggested I try him out. As I have said before- I feel like I churn out about one creative or new idea per week with this whole "mom" thing. Apparently, swings at the park hadn't made the cut. As you may have predicted: Abel "The Thrill Seeker" Fitzsnider LOVED swinging.
Additionally & in small font: I am compiling an itemized list for Abel's psycho-analyst in 2042,
but for now, let's just say...
We are officially NOT a household where a baby has never rolled off a futon on to the floor.
What a truly charismatic smile!!!
ReplyDeletePS: I've got a line on an electric dirt bike for Abel. He can get his adrenalin flowing and save the planet at the same time.
man, what i wouldn't give for those eyelashes!
ReplyDeletethese photos of Abel are way too amazing. I can't handle it.
ReplyDelete